Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

Awesome!

I've never had so much fun with a stick game! I loved the light mix of strategy and the animations...the whole thing was very fun and pretty humorous as well! Great work! I hope to see another one.

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Creative and Brilliant!

I love the style of this game. It really highlights Hank's acrobatics like no other Madness game does. I wish it was longer and bug free but whatever the case, this is an excellent game! Hope to see more!

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Fast Paced Fun!

I enjoyed this thoroughly. It's like a badass reboot of Frogger. Graphics are good, presentation is nice, it's good and challenging...just plain old excellent. If anything, I'd just want a little more variation in the cars, but I can't knock this thing too hard. I like it!

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Brilliant

This game is really unique and clever. Got stuck with at level 56...picking up again later. Really well done and the music is great too. Excellent work!

Little strategy...may be obvious and easier for some than others. Try to see the shape as it passes through rather than just focusing on the lines. That is, imagine you've got tunnel vision, sorta.

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Dildo Heroine Dildo Heroine

Nice Work

Very interesting idea and solid presentation. Artwork is really good, and it's a moderate challenge. Slightly difficult to begin with, and then easier as you go along. Achievements give you something to work for too.

Now if I can only get my speed up to 1800! I'm maxing out at 1780 no matter what I do. Any help anyone? Anyway great work!

Feed Lindsay! Feed Lindsay!

So-So

I actually went ga-ga over Lindsay Lohan all those pounds ago...so the picture was great. Other than that...it wasn't anything special and the sounds got on my nerves. The Colin Farrell thing was pretty funny though.

Not terrible though...so good job.

Demon Girl Demon Girl

Loved It

I liked Jungle Girl and this was an improvement no doubt. No ending for winning though...but that showcase is a nice touch. I have yet to beat Gauntlet Mode...but damn, this is a good one.

Keep it up.

Sheep go to Heaven... Sheep go to Heaven...

Haha

Funny little game...and Cake rocks, so good job.

BoMToons responds:

Thanks, it was meant to be a quick diversion.

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

Funny

The random Tarzan stuff was pretty funny, but it kinda got old. Sound quality wasn't top notch but it was livable. I liked this though...it's a great thing to get over stress with.

Nice work man.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Very Nicely Done

This game is hardcore...I just wish there was more to it.

The animation is great, even for a stick game...I'm stuck on the "docks" level though...

Nice work, I want to see more.