Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Not bad!

It was sort of slow, but the end was pretty enjoyable. Great track selection for the closing!

Mad-Thirst Mad-Thirst

Not quite there.

I love the idea. I thought Powerthirst was hilarious, and I love the Madness series. A mixture of these two could be great, however the only real letdown is the voice acting. All the lines are just fine, but you need WAY MORE enthusiasm. It just sounded like you were bored. It's Mad-Thirst! BE MAD! HAVE ENERGY! AHHHHH!

Crazymonkey154 responds:

Thank you for the review =D. Sorry about the voice lacking enthusiasm. BTW the person who did the voicing was NOT me- it was boss30. Glad you like Powerthirst and Madness, though!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Not Madness, but Not Bad!

I love the Madness series and the animation in this one is unbelievably good. It doesn't really have the feel of the other Madness titles. I liked the buildings and the stolen guns and such. He's got all of Hank's insanity and acrobatics though. Again though, I'm impressed with the animation. Nice work!

Creative Kill Chamber Creative Kill Chamber

Awesome!

I've never had so much fun with a stick game! I loved the light mix of strategy and the animations...the whole thing was very fun and pretty humorous as well! Great work! I hope to see another one.

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

Creative and Brilliant!

I love the style of this game. It really highlights Hank's acrobatics like no other Madness game does. I wish it was longer and bug free but whatever the case, this is an excellent game! Hope to see more!

Freeway Fury Freeway Fury

Fast Paced Fun!

I enjoyed this thoroughly. It's like a badass reboot of Frogger. Graphics are good, presentation is nice, it's good and challenging...just plain old excellent. If anything, I'd just want a little more variation in the cars, but I can't knock this thing too hard. I like it!